If you are looking to start a new and exciting career, have strong communication skills, and enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding your income goals, Big Bend Telephone is the perfect place to start. The ideal candidate will generate business with customers/prospects and propose exceptional technology solutions to enhance business operations and solve issues. Training, using leading-edge sales tools and tactics to promote and sell BBT products and services, will be provided. Responsibilities and qualifications are as follows but not limited to:
• Develop new accounts by researching and identifying potential leads, soliciting new business, building connections, providing technical information and advice, and preparing quotes
• Drive continued sales by checking established accounts and suggesting new and related products and explain and provide basic training on products and technical features
• Stay informed of market changes with technology by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
• Accept ownership for maintaining and expanding sales and accomplishing assigned individual and team tasks and goals.
• Ability to understand ROI and Business Plans.
Applicant must be able to travel, stay overnight, and work overtime on weekends and holidays, as needed. Competitive applicants must possess a valid driver’s license, have a good driving record as well as be insurable under the Company’s insurance policy. Competitive compensation and Benefits Package are included. This Company participates in E-Verify.
Please mail a current resume to
Big Bend Telephone Company, Attn: HR
808 N. 5th St.
Alpine, TX 79830
Or email resume to: HR@bigbend.com
Please no phone calls.