AFFORDABLE CONNECTIVITY PROGRAM
HELPING HOUSEHOLDS STAY CONNECTED
What is it?
The Affordable Program is a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program that provides a temporary discount on monthly broadband bills for qualifying low-income households. If your household is eligible, you can receive:
- Up to a $30/month discount on your Internet service and associated equipment rentals, received in the form of a discount credit issued on your monthly Internet bill. Only one monthly service discount is allowed per household.
- Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands.
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50).
Who Is Eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
A household is eligible if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines;
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations;
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 school year;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income program.
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the application online at https://www.fcc.gov/acp
- Receive ACP approval email from USAC.
- Contact us at 1.800.592.4781 for BBT broadband service.
- Share your Program approval email; forward to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start saving!
Please note that the information used on the online application must be the EXACT same information provided back to your Internet Subscriber to match your eligibility. Once you complete your online application print or save your approval page with Full Legal Name, Address and Application ID.
Complete the application and Household Worksheet and send them, along with copies of your proof documentation, to:
ACP Support Center
PO Box 7081
London, KY 40742